[squeak-dev] macintosh carbon VM 4.0.1b1U

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Apr 9 22:58:47 UTC 2009

It's backward compatible to images long ago, for example when I do my
final bytecode/second speed test, did I break anything smoke test
before shipping, I do that with a squeak 3.0 Feb 4th 2001 image.

As for loading the closure changes, well the Pharo folks are busy
working on and supporting a Pharo Closure image
http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299

For the squeak stuff, a 3.11
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.11/

I don't think it's as simple as going to squeakssource and doing a load.

--
=
=