[squeak-dev] Cuis updated to #0176

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:46:14 UTC 2009

Hi!

I guess this sets it :( A pity, because I'm mostly managing multilingual
data and this a killer problem, but I do understand that it really makes
things simpler you can forget about it :).

Platform choice was only about choosing the right path styling / vs \ that
much I could solve quite easily :)

Thanks and compliments again. Maybe Cuis is not what I need, but it's still
a great distro and definitely the only one whose chars are not a torture for
my eyes :)
Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement viole les