[squeak-dev] Collections-Graphs

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:03:48 UTC 2009

It doesn't seem to load, though :( I can install the Ubuntu8.10 packages (
http://www.graphviz.org/Download_linux_ubuntu.php ) okay, but the
MacOSGraphVizGenerator class gets a syntax error that stops the loading
process

===============
runWithSystemFramework: string
    <> expected ->apicall: short 'system' (char*) module:
'System.framework'>

    ^ self externalCallFailed

Did you manage to load it?
Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement viole les