[squeak-dev] Pasting unicode (was Re: Pharo:: Re: Cuis update)

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:23:41 UTC 2009

Hi Juan!

I slept like 2 hours in the last 48... and it won't get much better in the
next 3 months. If nobody shows up in the meantime I can start to put some
time on it in late summer, and if someone shows up before... PLEASE! Do
write at least a blog about what you are doing.

Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement viole les