[squeak-dev] Pharo:: Re: Cuis update

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:20:13 UTC 2009

isn't it there a way to try it automatically? it is Smalltalk... I'm not
saying it is going to work 100% but...Maybe something like this:
1) Load each method of cuis that is different or does not exist in
pharo/squeak
2) For each method that is in pharo/squeak that is not is cuis and it does
not have reference, remove it
3) ssomething similar for variables, classes, etc
4) Try pharo/squeak and see how it works! :-)

Just an idea...

Hernan.