[squeak-dev] podcast interview with John McIntosh - Squeak & iPhone

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sat Apr 18 03:41:55 UTC 2009

From:
<http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=podcasts>
and:
<http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=Industry_Misinterpretations_129:_Smalltalk_in_Small_Places&entry=3415738780>

Industry Misinterpretations 129: Smalltalk in Small Places
March 29, 2009 00:19:40 EST
This week we spoke to John McIntosh, who's been around Smalltalk in general and Squeak in particular, for quite awhile now. We talked about his VM work, but spent most of the show on his current project: a port of Squeak to the iPhone, in the context of Pier as an iPhone application. That application is in beta right now - listen for more details!

<http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/audio/2009/industry_misinterpretations129.mp3>

Ken G. Brown