[squeak-dev] Re: Statistics on merging Cuis with 3.10 on Morph hierarchy

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:53:49 UTC 2009

Hi!

At least on Linux I can't imagine why people would like the usual Squeak
rendering, I may have a problem with Cuis as far as cut&paste is concerned,
but it looks 1 million times better as far as fonts are concerned...
Together with Opera and Chromium the usual Squeak way it's got the worst
fonts rendering ever. Why?

I know nothing about char rendering in general, though. Maybe someone will
take a second to explain me why certain things look so poor on *nix?

Berto