[squeak-dev] Re: [OT]What if Smalltalk were invented today?

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Apr 22 11:07:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 06:30:53 +0200, Larry Trutter wrote:

> This blog entry has a parody written by someone who has had a paper
> rejected:
> http://alarmingdevelopment.org/?p=209

:-D reviewer 4 comments contains so many mutually contradicting statements
that the article immediately flipped over into my drawer for
things-I-have-read-and-will-never-forget-except-the-day-I-want-to-cite-them
;)

Thank you Larry, good find :)

/Klaus

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein