[squeak-dev] Re: Trunk

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Aug 5 09:22:27 UTC 2009

Oh, but wouldn't that violate the breakfix rule? ;) Just kidding.
I'm about to take a vacation and had planned to let squeak blow some
fresh air into my head (and to push out all that "modern times" IT
madness [1]).
Seems like a good start to get going again.

Cheers indeed,
 Alex

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgeNw1guBs