[squeak-dev] specialObjectsOop

Ang Beepeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 15:49:20 UTC 2009

Hi, thanks for ur reply.

I was at these lines, in C and Smalltalk.

sched = longAt(((longAt((specialObjectsOop + BaseHeaderSize) +
(SchedulerAssociation << ShiftForWord))) + BaseHeaderSize) + (ValueIndex <<
ShiftForWord));

sched := self fetchPointer: ValueIndex ofObject: (self splObj:
SchedulerAssociation).

How to relate SchedulerAssociation with specialObjects?

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng