[squeak-dev] Separating Morphic and MVC

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Aug 6 09:46:48 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas and all!

Andreas Raab wrote:
[LOTS of cool stuff]
> Question: Anyone interested in helping with this little project? Either
> by adding keyboard shortcuts to the Cuis editors or by helping fixing
> references to obsolete MVC references, or by testing the reloading of MVC?

I am trying to spend my little time on DS but I still am tracking
squeak-dev closely these days because of all the cool stuff you guys are
doing. So I wanted to express my appreciation.

I do think this is a good "bootstrap" for squeak-dev - to integrate some
cool and visual stuff from the other forks to show good solid progress.
I have already noted that Pharo is trying to keep up with you too :)

And especially from Cuis since Juan is really making an effort to
integrate/crossover with the squeak.org "fork".

I will try to get time to at least move over my DS work ontop of current
trunk and doing that I will surely be able to at least glance on what is
going on and testing it :)

regards, Göran