[squeak-dev] Re: Trunk update error

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Aug 6 17:46:14 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Even if what Andreas says is right, the problem was made evident by me
#useUnderscore on StrikeFont allInstances during the install of DejaVu.
This is a mistake. Please update from the trunk again. This will set the
underscore and caret glyphs only for the new fonts, and will fix the
characterToGlyphMap that could be recently been broken by me on the rest.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich