[squeak-dev] unload method not called by Monticello

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Aug 7 09:22:20 UTC 2009

On 07.08.2009, at 05:48, Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez wrote:

> Someone has an idea about what is happening and why the unload method
> isn't being called (I even put a self halt in it but it never got
> called)?

There used to be a bug in Monticello that first removed all the
methods in a class and then removed the class itself, which would look
for the unload method but find none since it had been removed. The fix
was to not remove any methods if the whole class is removed anyways.
But I can't remember where that fix went ...

- Bert -