[squeak-dev] Re: Separating Morphic and MVC

Kevin kevin at kelleysoft.com
Fri Aug 7 13:55:25 UTC 2009

> Andreas Raab wrote:
> > Juan Vuletich wrote:
> >>
> >> any instructions on how to update from the latest trunk.
> >

> The trunk is way cool!

Agree with that!  I've been following all this with interest.

It seems like it might be a good time to update the squeakfoundation.org
main page with a pointer:

  "Those who want to follow the latest developments can download a
<3.11.x VM> and a <trunk image>, start it and hit Load Code Updates!
to see the current state of development."

I've been listening and not much else, for a while, and it took a bit
to track down what I needed to get up to date - the "stable download"
link is still 7179 from 2008, which I guess is what "stable" means!
But I really like having an image with one-click tracking to current.

Keep up the good work!

Kevin