[squeak-dev] blurred class's comment in Tools package

Raymond Asselin asselinraymond at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 8 18:05:35 UTC 2009

As I looking on Tools package I stumbled on openFullProtocolForClass's
and openSubProtocolForClass's comments,  and they are the same.
But the result isn't the same as with ..SubProtocol.. you eliminate
protocols from ProtoObject and from Object.  Where can we find that
SubProtocol means this...?

May I change the class's comment of ..SubProtocol.. like:

" Create and schedule a browser for the entire protocol of the class
minus the protocols inherited from ProtoObject and Object classes"