[squeak-dev] Inquiry: Etoy (or other) Projects in Physics (specifically acoustics)

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Aug 11 07:18:41 UTC 2009

Hi Brad,

BF> I'm looking for a demonstration about acoustics. This would be for a
BF> college-level beginning class. I doubt that one exists, but I thought

for building yet another cardioid bass speaker I did some interference
simulation.

After some fiddling with the phase of the rear speaker i get contour
plots like attached. Now the project is matlabized.

With just inverting rear phase it makes for more interesting display.

Next week I'm at the customer so if you're interested I can ask if I
can release some of it.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net