[squeak-dev] Quick Morphic question

Cees de Groot cdegroot at ebay.com
Tue Aug 11 20:27:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm still as bad at Morphic as I used to be, so I hope you won't be
offended by a simple question ;-). As usual, Morphic simply overwhelms me
by its sheer amount of classes...

I need something that contains a list of morphs, scrollable, that look
mostly like StringMorphs (however, the individual morphs I like to be
their own classes with their own behavior). The list needs to act like a
parts bin so if someone drags an item, you get a copy of the selected
morph at the hand to be dropped on some other morph (where the specific
selected/dragged morph then executes its own particular behavior on the
target).

What would be the simplest setup?

Thanks in advance,

Cees