[squeak-dev] Re: Hello / Quick Question

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:28:28 UTC 2009

That's right! It was fancy... or feline? Something like that.
"Release soon" is, of course, my own thing. Sorry that I tried to sneak that
in. My mom, see, she's having this problem that I don't really understand
about blocks not being true closures? and I was hoping, well... my mother is
a thundering tyrant and I'm afraid for my life. You understand.

I would like to retract my statement about consistent style in class
comments. That's actually, thinking about it, asking waay too much. I should
have thought about that before I said it. Having comments for each class in
the first place would be a fabulous start.

I meant the original statement as kind of a gag, as if one reads between the
lines, it really says: "Let's at least add one good comment before we ship
it."

I know that if we put our heads together, I can pull that off!

 - Ron