[squeak-dev] The people wish know...

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:14:07 UTC 2009

Hi Edgar:

I was just responding your other mail and arrived this.

I ilke the Cuis fonts, but on a daily basis, when I start a new image,
I only set "demo mode" to
have big fonts (I prefer them, may be because I see better :) ).

About your other comment, YES, I support it, the user MUST be informed
of the changes in a clear way.

Cheers.
Germán.