[squeak-dev] Re: The people wish know...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 13 20:22:18 UTC 2009

On 8/13/09 11:01 AM, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Edgar -
>
> I agree that we need to be clear to users on these issues. The change in
> fonts was obviously intentional - unless people have a chance to try
> them we won't get much feedback on them. So what can we do to improve
> the situation going forward?
>
> Cheers,
>    - Andreas

Squeak is more personal as others IDE.
Some old timers as me like colorful and old Mac windows like and all Morphic
and some hated just this.
Repeat, you are doing a terrific job and don't take this about " things as I
have before" in negative .

Only we need preserve status in external files as the attached .cs.
Sure could be improved and we could have better Fonts, Flaps, World items,
etc saved on disk.

Edgar