[squeak-dev] [trunk] strange issue on Ubuntu: failed to write image file

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:44:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

so I've got that 3.10-6 VM (UUIDPlugin removed) and a freshly updated
trunk image on a Ubuntu 9.04 system, and cannot "save as..." my image.
Squeak keeps telling me "Failed to write image file (disk full?)" - of
course, the disk is far from full, and I certainly do have write
permission in my home directory. :-)

I have looked in Mantis, but could not find anything there (probably I
didn't look properly - but search terms such as "image file", "disk
full" would not result in something related).

This issue has been reported on the Pharo mailing list, but there was
no real solution there.

What is this?

Best,

Michael