Bug tracking policy (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Trunk now Toolbuilderized)

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:48:50 UTC 2009

2009/8/14 Douglas Brebner <squeaklists at fang.demon.co.uk>:
> Ian Trudel wrote:
>> The Squeak Oversight Board certainly should come up with a plan to
>> support commercial developers. I'd be glad to see more discussions
>> about this. Bob being closed source definitively means that your in
>> "for profit", rather than purely voluntary.
>>
> Wasn't Bob going to be open source before all this furor make Keith
> change his mind?

Hello Douglas,

I also thought Bob would be open source. Keith made his point in the
past on how big his contribution was. Though, it's clearly minus Bob.
A man has the right to make a living and it's perfectly fine (with me
at least) that he keeps Bob for himself. But, really, he accused
Andreas of having his own agenda... Keith definitively got his as
well.

All the best,
Ian.

--