[squeak-dev] Re: Title bar bug on trunk

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 01:19:23 UTC 2009

2009/8/15 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
> Yeah, I've seen that too. I don't know what's causing it - dare to dig into
> it and try to find out more?

Maybe. =)

Another issue but with the trunk. I have tried to update code from the
trunk into my image but there's a proxy error with source.squeak.org
right at this minute, which causes Squeak to freeze for a minute or
two trying to reach the server.

> This is mostly a memory issue. The new fonts are memory intensive so we need
> to be careful about how many of those we include.

Concretely, does it mean we are limited in the font sizes for any
given font loaded into Squeak?

> Good idea. Why don't you change it, and push the proposed verbage into the
> inbox?

I would like to suggest the text from the community process manifesto,
which reads as follow:

In accordance with our goal of joining the Free Software Conservancy,
all code submitted to the repositories must be licensed under the MIT
license.

Editing the workspace doesn't produce a change set nor monticello
recognize the change. I am not exactly sure how to push this change in
a monticello way. If you give me quick instructions, I will be glad to
do it.

> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

Regards,