[squeak-dev] [trunk] Getting MNU UndefinedObject>>:do when trying to build trunk from scratch

Danie Roux lists+squeak at danieroux.com
Tue Aug 18 08:53:28 UTC 2009

I'm building the trunk image from stratch, and I get (for me) a weird error.
Background:
- starting from Squeak3.10-7159-basic- using the exupery VM, on a 64bit
Linux box.
- Do'ing:

(Installer repository: 'http://squeaksource.com/MCUpdateTest') install:
'MonticelloConfigurations'.
MCMcmUpdater updateFromRepositories: #('
http://squeaksource.com/MCUpdateTest').

The process breaks (after a while) with:

- Installing System-ar.132
- In method ImageSegment>>comeFullyUpOnReload:
- The line seems to be 'receiverClasses := self restoreEndianness.' (which
is odd for me)
- Re-doing that line works fine
- arrayOfRoots is nil (and not referenced in that statement?)

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com