[squeak-dev] Re: Mac carbon VM 4.2.1Beta1U posted

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Aug 21 01:38:04 UTC 2009

Well "Trunk" is not setup to load VMMaker so you need to also load
from "SqueakMap"  the Speech and the FFI products.
For FFI and Speech those might also be elsewhere, oh like mmm

MCHttpRepository
location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos'
user: ''
password: ''
load Speech-Klatt-edc.1
and
FFI-Kernel-ar.7

I think it's be noted in the past what version of FFI and Klatt used
is not particular important, rather finding them is the issue.

--
=
=