[squeak-dev] Seaside + Croquet/Cobalt question?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:50:20 UTC 2009

I'm currently developing a suite of web apps using Croquet/Cobalt + Seaside
(à la
http://nsuslovi.blogspot.com/2009/07/seaside-29-and-comet-to-control.html).
And I want to see how I might exploit Croquet to improve my Seaside apps.
 My current effort to exploit Cobalt is to develop a Jabber based Seaside
chat app.

I've tried first to successively connect and send a message via some Jabber
server.  Using my jabber.org account I tried
 JabberBasicTests>>test03ConnectAndMessage.  This calls
JabberBasicTests>>setupJabberOrgService: and
JabberBasicTests>>newJabberIdentity.  I added passwd: to newJabberIdentity.
 This doesn't appear to work.

What am I doing wrong?

---John