[squeak-dev] Enh to AA StrikeFonts now in Trunk

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Aug 22 22:31:41 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

I uploaded a few enh to BitmapDejaVu to the trunk. I enhanced the
(fixed) kerning, especially for italic fonts. Now they are on par with
Cuis again.

I had a couple of small problems with MC.
- For some reason, an email was sent about Graphics-jmv.68, but not
about Graphics-jmv.67. Don't know if this matters at all.
- It is needed to run StrikeFont installDejaVu. This is supposed to be
in the postscript of both versions, but it is not run when I update from
trunk. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, as the new, nicer
breed of fonts is not activated if this is not run.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich