[squeak-dev] Re: Loading in-memory Project file

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 08:24:56 UTC 2009

2009/8/23 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
> Ian Trudel wrote:
>>
>> By the way, Andreas, which ReleaseBuilder subclass do you intend to
>> use for the trunk?
>
> Good question. In particular in light of recent discussions. Perhaps just
> place it in a set of "ReleaseUtilities" for now?

I am not against using an helper class for now but it will most likely
lead to maintenance work later. There is already a lot of things to
clean in Squeak image. I think that it would be important to develop
good habits, where the future of Squeak won't have so much things to
fix or refactor.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/