[squeak-dev] Re: Etoys-To-Go-4.0.2253-beta slow when a viewer is open

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:44:00 UTC 2009

I was just testing and I noticed something weird: I have a script running at
100 ticks per second, then I open a viewer and the script slows down, then I
click in the viewer title and keep the mouse down and the script starts
running faster!  It also happens if I keep the mouse down in any of the
buttons of the sugar flap or the viewer. In fact, it also happens if I drag
a button out of the Supplies flap and I keep the mouse down on it.
I hope this helps fixing the problem.

Cheers.