[squeak-dev] Re: Tests repository (Re: The Trunk: ToolsTests-nice.1.mcz)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 25 15:34:45 UTC 2009

Apologies for the flurry of commit messages but I just cleaned out the
inbox with the test packages which are now all in the trunk. Hopefully
this will be a rare occasion. I've also updated the config map to
include both the VersionNumberTests as well as the ToolsTests packages.

Update and Enjoy!

Cheers,
   - Andreas