[squeak-dev] Re: Incompatible code between pharo and Squeak

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 25 17:23:08 UTC 2009

Hi Giuseppe -

I've been looking for a good starting point for Polymorph for a while
now. Which version/repository did you start with? What problems did you
encounter? I'm quite interested in keeping Polymorph working on Squeak
(and perhaps integrate it fully at some point) but I just don't know
where to start ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas