[squeak-dev] Re: Incompatible code between pharo and Squeak

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Aug 26 06:33:59 UTC 2009

Damien Cassou wrote:
> The Squeak-dev based on Squeak 3.10 contains Polymorph for a long time
> now: http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/Smalltalk/squeak-dev. I use
> the version on Universe.

Have you ever tried building a Squeak-dev image from the trunk? I would
be interested in learning what (if anything) breaks when you do that. I
think it's important to have a set of tools and applications that
exercise the base image and the Squeak-dev is (I think) the largest
consistent set of such packages loaded together.

If you have a build script for Squeak-dev that would be a great starting
point.

Cheers,
   - Andreas