[squeak-dev] Re: Incompatible code between pharo and Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 26 15:07:56 UTC 2009

On 8/26/09 3:33 AM, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Damien Cassou wrote:
>> The Squeak-dev based on Squeak 3.10 contains Polymorph for a long time
>> now: http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/Smalltalk/squeak-dev. I use
>> the version on Universe.
>
> Have you ever tried building a Squeak-dev image from the trunk? I would
> be interested in learning what (if anything) breaks when you do that. I
> think it's important to have a set of tools and applications that
> exercise the base image and the Squeak-dev is (I think) the largest
> consistent set of such packages loaded together.
>
> If you have a build script for Squeak-dev that would be a great starting
> point.
>
> Cheers,
>    - Andreas

In case you wish know, I update my old FunSqueak3.10alpha.7.image to trunk
with minor glitches.
It's the largest old and new projects in one place, I try to update all
projects to new version and add favorites to request of Squeakers.
See detail in http://www.squeak.org/Download/ about list of included
packages.

Edgar