[squeak-dev] Re: Incompatible code between pharo and Squeak

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Wed Aug 26 21:43:57 UTC 2009

> (and perhaps integrate it fully at some point)

Have Polymorph integrated in the image, I don't know if it's a good
idea. The main goal, is to get a minimal "kernel" and load other
things as packages, true?.

On the other side, for Polymorph integrated in the image, are 2 or
3MB. I suppose could be interesting to have the images outside the
"image" and don't use them, if you select SoftSqueak for example.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi