[squeak-dev] Loading morphic-ar.162 fails

Markus Lampert markuslampert at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 00:21:28 UTC 2009

Ha,  interesting indeed.

So, after finally finding which break you were talking about I had the same problem as mentioned before: StandardFileMenu class>>advance:containingDirectoriesFrom: does not exist, according to the Browser. So what I did was Object>>break 'senders of..' which brings up the elusive method.

Removing the break in the method browser, resetting the debugger and it works. Even more interesting, now the class method exists (without the break).

Thanks,
Markus