[squeak-dev] Monticello Configurations files on MC Browser

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sat Aug 29 15:16:22 UTC 2009

El 27/08/2009, a las 11:04, Bert Freudenberg escribió:

> On 27.08.2009, at 10:26, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:

>>> Probably because you are looking in the wrong place.
>>>
>>> Scroll to the bottom in the left pane, click "updates".
>>
>> AFAIR, in MC BRowser, .mcm files, appears in left pane as
>> categories, but, I can't see it in Trunk. But it suppose Trunk is
>> ready to work with .mcm files
>

> I can see them fine:
>
> <Picture 5.png>

You are right. I forgot to mention, I'm on a Trunk image, but not
browsing Trunk repository.

Try to open MagmaTester Squeaksource repository. Where are the .mcm
files to load it?

Following this link http://squeaksource.com/MagmaTester/

MagmaServerLoader.mcm is there, but I can't see it in MC Browser.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi