[squeak-dev] Status of Tests in trunk

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Sun Aug 30 03:23:44 UTC 2009

Hi!

Running the tests for a recent trunk image I get the following:

 error   | ClosureCompilerTest     | testSourceRangeAccessForBlueBo
okInjectInto
 error   | ClosureCompilerTest     | testSourceRangeAccessForInjectInto
 error   | ClosureCompilerTest     |
testSourceRangeAccessForClosureLongFormBytecodeInjectInto
 error   | ClosureCompilerTest     |
testSourceRangeAccessForClosureBytecodeInjectInto
 error   | ClosureCompilerTest     |
testSourceRangeAccessForBlueBookLongFormInjectInto
 error   | ClosureCompilerTest     | testInjectIntoDecompiledDebugs
 failure | ClosureCompilerTest     | testInjectIntoDecompilations
 failure | ClosureCompilerTest     | testDebuggerTempAccess

I guess this all will turn green after an update from eliot?

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Also, FYI, last week I fixed all the bugs in the compiler that caused
> failures in ClosureCompilerTest &
> ClosureTests.  I haven't had time to attempt to integrate these but hope to soon.

 failure | DebuggerUnwindBug       | testUnwindDebuggerWithStep

Same for this one?

 error   | BlockContextTest        | testTallyMethods
 error   | BlockContextTest        | testTrace
 error   | BlockContextTest        | testValueWithExitBreak
 error   | BlockContextTest        | testValueWithExitContinue
 error   | BlockContextTest        | testBlockIsBottomContext
 error   | BlockContextTest        | testCopyStack
 error   | BlockContextTest        | testFindContextSuchThat
 failure | BlockContextTest        |
testSupplySeveralAnswersToSeveralQuestions
 failure | BlockContextTest        | testValueWithArguments
 failure | BlockContextTest        | testSetUp
 failure | BlockContextTest        | testSupplyAnswerThroughNestedBlocks
 failure | BlockContextTest        |
testSupplyAnswerUsingTraditionalMatchOfQuestion
 failure | BlockContextTest        | testSupplySameAnswerToAllQuestions

Same for those?

 failure | FontTest                | testFallback
 failure | FontTest                | testResetAfterEmphasized
 error   | LocaleTest              | testLocaleChanged
 failure | LocaleTest              | testIsFontAvailable
 failure | MCSnapshotBrowserTest   | testNoSelection
 failure | MethodPragmaTest        | testReformat
 failure | MorphicToolBuilderTests | testGetButtonSideEffectFree
 failure | ObjectFinalizerTests    | testFinalization
 failure | ReleaseTest             | testUndeclared
 error   | SMDependencyTest        | test2
 failure | TestIndenting           | testNewLineStartsIndentedWhenWrapped
 failure | TestIndenting           | testSetUp
 failure | TraitFileOutTest        | testFileOutCategory

Any status on these?

Alex