[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-tfel.320.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Aug 30 05:53:16 UTC 2009

Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-tfel.320.mcz

Name: Monticello-tfel.320
Author: tfel
Time: 28 August 2009, 8:47:40 am
UUID: cd4608e7-7d48-4111-b449-f0b0b1cf06bd
Ancestors: Monticello-rkrk.319

Adapt a test-case to reality
	- In the MCSnapshotBrowser, when we have abolutely
	nothing selected, we don't want to see an empty
	string, instead we see the packages scripts or, in
	the testcase, the info that this package doesn't define
	any scripts

=============== Diff against Monticello-rkrk.319 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCMethodDefinitionTest>>override (in category 'mocks') -----
  override ^ 1!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCSnapshotBrowserTest>>testNoSelection (in category 'testing') -----
  testNoSelection
  	self assertAListMatches: self allCategories.
  	self denyAListIncludesAnyOf: self definedClasses.
  	self denyAListIncludesAnyOf: self allProtocols.
  	self denyAListIncludesAnyOf: self allMethods.
+ 	"and if there I need to see the packages scripts (or none)"
+ 	self assertTextIs: '(package defines no scripts)'.!
- 	self assertTextIs: ''.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MCSnapshotBrowser>>scriptDefinitionString (in category 'text') -----
  scriptDefinitionString
  	| defs |
  	defs := items select: [:ea | ea isScriptDefinition].
  	defs isEmpty ifTrue: [^'(package defines no scripts)'].
+
-
  	^ String streamContents: [:stream |
  		defs asArray sort