[squeak-dev] Re: Hash changes

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Dec 1 04:21:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
>>
>> (I'm about to upload 2 more packages because the inlining trick used in the
>> implementation doesn't work with SmallIntegers (LargeIntegers can be
>> created while calculating the hash) and the enhancement for WeakSet growing
>> is missing)
>
> Two packages are not sufficent, so I'll update some of the exisiting mczs.

The new versions are in the inbox. The load order is:
Collections-ul.217 "Initialization"
Kernel-ul.312 "Object >> #hash"
Kernel-ul.313
Kernel-ul.314
Collections-ul.228 "IdentityDictionary"
Collections-ul.229
Collections-ul.230 "KeyedIdentitySet"
Collections-ul.231
Collections-ul.232 "WeakIdentityKeyDictionary"
Collections-ul.233
Collections-ul.234 "IdentitySet"
Collections-ul.235
System-ul.185 "SystemDictionary"
System-ul.186
System-ul.187
Collections-ul.236 "Cleanup"
Collections-ul.237

Every package requires a new mcm.
These changes also include the WeakSet growing tweak.

Please ignore the following versions from the inbox:
Kernel-ul.308
Kernel-ul.309
Kernel-ul.310
Collections-ul.218