[squeak-dev] State of Testing in Squeak

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:36:36 UTC 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The value of a test suite that can give the developer a good degree of
confidence in a short period of time cannot be understated. IMHO, the
tests in Trunk take *way* too long to run. It's been bugging me for
awhile. I'd like to be kicking off a test pass every time I finish
don't run the tests. I wonder how many other people are having this
experience?

Would the people of the community be receptive to moving long running
tests out to a separately loadable package?

--
Ron