[squeak-dev] Re: Alternatives to SMTPClient?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Dec 4 22:03:58 UTC 2009

Expanding on that we took the seriously lame stack dump that Squeak by default provides and altered
the size limits so that it would make a dump oh maybe 192K in size!

That would flow to the server, then get emailed to me.
Note we did ask the user for permission

At times we would get dumps and in looking at them, it was:
I have NO idea why we are here, why is foo = 4.  Should never happen...
So even with the entire stack dump, and all the variables printed, it was still "Why am I here?"

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882