[squeak-dev] Re: Trunk image size

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:45:03 UTC 2009

Hi:

2009/12/11 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
>> I know that this was already commented and that it's possible to check
>> on Monticello, but anyway I think that each update of trunk should put
>> an ID to the image.....
>
> So how exactly are you proposing to do that? What should the ID define, how
> does it get into the image?

I remember a talk about this some time ago.

On my point of view, only a number identifying the latest update
applied to the image,
to distinguish it. Some sort of number as we have now with Squeak
3.10.2 latest update: #7179.

I think that is useful to know the level of the image, being that we
are having lot of changes in these days.

Cheers.