[squeak-dev] Problems installing Multilingual-ar.75

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat Dec 12 17:41:44 UTC 2009

The cause of the problem is that MethodReference >> #category was added to
the System package, while was still included in Monticello as an extension
method. I removed it from Monticello in Monticello-ul.335 (IIRC) and added
a new mcm, in hope that it will fix this issue. You can continue the
update if you recreate the method in the debugger.

Levente