[squeak-dev] Re: Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-8472-alpha.zip)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Dec 13 07:43:24 UTC 2009

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Too bad you don't listen and don't want I work.
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/FunSqueak/FunSqueak3.11-8472-alpha.zip
>
> Here all could see Trunk +IRC + Games + Music + Seaside + Pier
>
> Still waiting ...

I most definitely want you to work on Squeak! But I'm not sure what
you're waiting for ... so I'm confused. Did I miss something? I used the
3.11 denominator specifically because you asked for it, we got the image
version numbering specifically because you asked for it so I don't feel
like I'm not listening to you. If I missed something please let me know.

Cheers,
   - Andreas