[squeak-dev] VMmaker install problem on latest Trunk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 13 15:56:04 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 12:24:55AM -0800, Ang BeePeng wrote:

> David T. Lewis wrote:
> >
> > then evaluate "VMMaker updateFromServer", you will have the latest VMMaker
> > along with updates for some other plugins and utilities.
>
> My VMMaker do not understand "updateFromServer". Anything I miss out?

The #updateFromServer method was added very recently (just last month), but
I only mentioned it on the vm-dev list.
  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2009-November/003444.html

If you use Monticello to load the latest VMMaker from SqueakSource, you
should have the update method.

Dave