[squeak-dev] fonts with larger coverage? (FreeType?)

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Tue Dec 15 13:47:49 UTC 2009

hi -

I am trying to load a font with broader utf8 coverage into a recent
trunk image, without success. After loading the FreeType package and
relaunching the image, no new font appears in the 'Appearances >
system fonts...' menu, or anywhere else that I can see. Any hints?

(I am on Ubuntu 9.10, vm unix.3.11.3, and the system does have the
fonts I want since I can view the desired utf8 portion in a terminal)

Thanks for any tips!