[squeak-dev] Update Collections-ul253 taking forever...

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:18:55 UTC 2009

Em 15-12-2009 12:32, Levente Uzonyi escreveu:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Trying to apply last updates (update-ul81.mcm) Collections-ul253 just
>> get stuck at: installing
>>
>> No message presented (transcript or elsewhere), no nothing...
>
> Please press alt+. to see where it stops.

<alt><.> unresponsive...

But I solved the problem starting with a clean squeak.image & squeak.changes
What was not standard?

- FFI
- OSProcess
- CommandShell
- OSProcessPlugin
- Speech
- VMMaker
- Balloon3D

When I'm able to reproduce problem in an update image I'll track it &
post a usefull bug report.