[squeak-dev] Re: The boundary between 3.10 and 3.11

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Dec 19 09:28:31 UTC 2009

Andreas and all Squeakers:

Here I attach the .cs as we discuss earlier.
I do not thing any do the all way from the 7213 until we have now , because
is take hours and many hand labor.

But insist in my previous point for we have a nice close to 3dot10, and
actualize info in http://www.squeak.org/.

We should "advertise" the fact we have a new release in progress and this
release is moving fast and going apart of 3.10 was.

I preparing the Christmas version of Fun3.11, it's your chance to ask for
packages your wish have into.

Edgar