[squeak-dev] Re: MNU during trunk update Kernel-ar.337

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Dec 22 16:40:48 UTC 2009

Does anyone else see this? It's a weird problem since the update in
question only removes code and as a consequence there shouldn't be any
attempt to create new compiled method trailers during installation. Have
you by any chance some other package installed that hooks into
SystemChangeNotifier and does strange things upon method removal?

Cheers,
   - Andreas