[squeak-dev] ANN: NanoTraits v0.5

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Tue Dec 22 17:26:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> This will make NanoTraits the default traits implementation and convert any
> existing traits. I've successfully played with Nile (the only other traits
> stuff I was aware about besides the class kernel which is a bit difficult to
> experiment with) but from what I can tell everything should work just fine.

There is also this:
http://map.squeak.org/package/566fac9f-7474-4823-8fc6-30a4a4b65f0f (but, I
would have to dig the code off an old server in my closet)

It wasn't anything as fancy as what you've done with the meta-model
integration however.  I was using it for implementing a kind of
transactional system back then.

- Stephen